At National Museums Scotland, we aim to ensure that all our visitors and everyone who engages with us receives a high standard of service.
- We will answer telephone calls within 6 rings.
- We will acknowledge telephone messages within 2 working days.
- We will answer letters and emails within 7 working days.
- We will provide a simple and effective complaints procedure, designed to solve problems promptly, and to improve our services.
Visitor comments, compliments and complaints
We welcome comments from visitors and users. Please tell us if:
- You have particularly enjoyed your visit.
- You have suggestions for improving our services or facilities.
- You feel that we have not come up to standard.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Talking to staff at one of our Information Desks or speaking to a member of staff on duty. We will do our best to deal with any issues on the spot.
- Filling in a comments card or writing in our visitors' books at the Information Desks.
- Fill in the comments form below.
- If you prefer, you can email or write to:
Head of Visitor Experience
National Museums Scotland